In the latest episode of the Business Growth Podcast I interview Mike Matthews founder of Legion Athletics who shares how he want from startup to $10+ million (£7 million) in annual revenue with zero paid advertising.
Topics discussed include:
– The 2 biggest lies about business success
– How “weekly sprints” drives Legion’s growth
– The key to getting the business fundamentals right
– Why “Big Thinking” doesn’t mean anything
– Time-lining to keep your big projects on target
– Systems, models and principles that work
– Top 3 biggest impact books on business and life
– Moral people with unethical business practices – What your sole first focus must be to go from 6 to 7 to 8 figures
Alongside being a tremendously successful business owner, Mike has one of the most popular heath and fitness podcasts in the world, the muscle for life podcast, so if thats of interest to you make sure you check that out.
I’ve followed Mike for several years, he’s an exceptionally smart guy and his rate of growth has been stunning, loads of great stuff in this interview, so with that, go here to listen.
Other resources to grow your business:
Video: Five Key Drivers for Successfully Scaling your company
This video covers the 5 key components to transition a company between £500k and £5m.
Case Study: 6x the profit in one year (from £68k – £450k net profit)
Download this free case study on how DB mastermind member Dale Allen increased his profits from £68,000 to £450,000 in one year whilst driving his company valuation from £600k to £3m.
Video: The sexy side of business finance
Your chances of business success over the long term are radically improved if you can improve your level of financial literacy.
Workshop: Systemise and Scale
*NEW DATE* Added due to demand!