PA to Dan, master of the diary and anything that needs organising.
- Loves – A bit of interior design, her daughter, and her dog.
- Hates – Rude people, lack of common sense, and coriander.
Designer of internal systems, processes and marketing campaigns.
- Loves – Drinking water, golf, and making stuff look pretty.
- Hates – Bad grammar, excuses, and mess.
Owner of Success Club and head of people.
- Loves – Netball, gin, and puppies.
- Hates – Odd numbers, people who lie, and unnecessary condiments on food.
Responsible for the Mastermind Programs and a Master Coach.
- Loves – Running, Golf, Gym, and Arsenal FC.
- Hates – Moaners, negative nellies, and bad smells.
Financial queen, master of the bank account.
- Loves – My daughter, coloured hair, numbers.
- Hates – Cheese sauce, banks, and being cold.
Keeping Dan Bradbury HQ a great place to work, and supporting the team.
- Loves – Being a mum, sunny days out, and drinking tea.
- Hates – Wasting time, inconsiderate drivers, and moths.
Success Mastermind Coach, Copywriter and Trainer.
- Loves – Buying (and sometimes reading) books, cooking, and American TV Shows.
- Hates – Maths, Conflict, and Faffing about.
Mastermind Coach, obsessed with timekeeping and the impact of training, and coaching on people and their businesses.
- Loves – Eating (especially spicy food), horse racing, and his wife and son.
- Hates – Peas, soup, steam organs, and time wasters.
- Loves – Being warm, dancing, and cruise ships.
- Hates – Being cold, the word no, and dealing with cars.
- Loves – Going to the Gym, playing guitar, and my children.
- Hates – Banks, rules and regulations, and automated phone systems.