Marcus and Paul Fitzgerald run Richmond Oak Conservatories and have been private mastermind members of mine for almost 3 years now.
In that time, they have gone from just working for wages and barely scrapping by to two of the last three quarters of the best in the company’s ten year history. Including one of those quarters where they did more revenue than in the previous 12 months combined.
In this short interview they share:
- Why they sacked their number 1 sales person and never looked backed
- Which numbers to analyze to have the biggest impact on your business
- How a few small tweaks to their formal process transformed their sales
- Why you should never ever believe the hype that comes from those who come with a vested interest
- How to get key employees of a competitor to come and work for you
- Plus much, much more!!
Speak to you soon,
P.S. Every 3 months 50 of the smartest and fastest growing small business owners in the UK get together in central England to network, brainstorm and strategise how they will grow their companies over the coming quarter.
The next meeting is 25th-26th September near Warwick University.
For this meeting we agreed to invite a select number of guest to “try out” the mastermind experience before deciding whether to commit to the £10k+ annual investment required to join.
If you want to know more, click there to watch a short video.
We share what’s working now as well as getting stuck into any problems that are holding you back before crafting a strategic plan to propel you forward in the next quarter in a profitable and sustainable way.
Serious and available business owners only – please complete the form and we’ll be in touch.